Open Sunday, 2/14 from 2 - 4 PM! Elegance abounds at 2205 California Street Unit 104. This Beaux Arts Grand Dame invites you warmly with architectural charm and details throughout. Classic millwork, rich hardwoods, deep-set windows and generously sized rooms are just a few of the timeless features that define this wonderful home. A floorplan designed for entertaining and traditional living. Upon entering buyers are taken by the elegance of this home with soaring ceilings. Flanking the dining room, which is perfect for intimate gatherings or grand parties are the homes three bedrooms, chef's kitchen and inviting living room. Traditionally styled but newly appointed kitchens and bathrooms complement todays way of living with a nod to how this home was intended to be lived in. Spacious closets, a well laid out pantry, plus an additional, separate, and generously sized storage room provide plenty of overflow space for this very special unit. One reserved off street parking space and in unit laundry add convenience to the home and a condo fee of $816 gives you all of this plus more in this pet friendly, well managed building!
Condo, 1 Story, Beaux Arts
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,473 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Security, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Common Grounds
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price