In Market May 30th. More photos to come. What do you do when you buy a house on Rock Creek Park, but it doesnât have a stunning park view? You raise the roof. And that is just what the sellers of this Forest Hills home did. Raise the roofâand a lot more! Working with architect Michael Vallese a complete renovation of the home was accomplished and the result is a feeling of living in the treetops. The park view starts at the entry and continues all through the house. And that treetop feeling extends with a deck or terrace on multiple levels. Yes, the Summer season is here and this home achieves the pinnacle of indoor/outdoor living. And thatâs just the beginning of what the renovation achieved. Inside you will also find multiple levels of living and entertaining. Living areas on multiple levels create space to enjoy time with friends or family. Bedrooms on three levels create privacy and serenity. Details like hardwoods, custom lighting, intricate marble tile work, beautiful vanities, a reading nook, picture windows, and a fireplace add warmth and a coziness. Convenience also abounds in this beautiful home. A well-organized kitchen, custom built-ins, lots of closets, an expansive mudroom, a two-car garage, and a large-off-the garage pantry create places to hide possessions and purchases. Located in the lush and friendly neighborhood of Forest Hills the home is close to retail, restaurants, and multiple transportation options. Ask about the full renovation write up.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,319 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout, Heated, Entrance Outside
- 1. Wood-burning.
- TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded, Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price