The home you've been waiting for is right here! This home has IT ALL. Although tax records indicate it was built in 1930, the sellers say that it was built in 1912. It took 2 years to build, and you'll see why! It has custom molding, gorgeous floors, fireplaces, a lovely porch, and a charming feel. Want a large historical home, with acreage? Here you go! The home sits on 10.42 acres. There are 3 additional parcels available with a good offer, making total acreage 12 acres. There is a large, detached garage with 3 bays, 3 garage door openers, a large work bench, epoxy floors and radiant heat. There is an unfinished space on the 2nd floor of the garage that can be used for your man cave, an Air BnB, or kept as is for storage (buyers to do due diligence with the county to determine what is allowed). Although the home does have central HVAC, there are many ways to heat this home. It has radiators fueled by oil, fireplaces fueled by gas, and a wood burning stove outside that can heat the house, garage, and garage floors. Within the home you'll find a bright and airy kitchen with a coastal feel, a very large formal dining room with amazing custom molding, a large welcoming foyer, a spacious living room that leads to a cozy screened porch, and bedrooms all on the 2nd floor. The washer and dryer are also on the 2nd floor so no need to go up and down the stairs with baskets of laundry. There is a full attic, and a full basement with concrete floor. Most of the windows were kept original to keep the historic charm. Talking about charm, the original hardwood floors are still present and are gorgeous. Outside, there is an above ground pool for your family to enjoy and a deck for entertaining. There is a circular driveway in the front, but also another driveway leading to the back of the home with plenty of space for parking. Anything you desire, this house has it!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
4,500 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Somerset County Public Schools
CRISFIELD ACADEMY AND
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Radiant, Radiators, Central.
- Unfinished Basement
- 3. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Additional Lot(s), Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard. Additional Lot(S), Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price