Welcome to this lovely home at a great price in a FANTASTIC LOCATION near commuter routes with a separate studio space! Main home has hardwood floors throughout, white kitchen cabinets, extensive gardens, shed and a circular drive all close to the end of a cul de sac on a quiet street near parks, walking paths, shopping, dining and schools! This home has a large, fully fenced back yard and rear patio for entertaining and gardening. Circular drive and side driveway allows for ample parking! Living room with woodburning fireplace to warm those chilly nights! Available November 15th. Pets welcome!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
0.66 Acres |Y Sq. Ft.
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,565 sq. ft
Y, Pet Addendum/Deposit,Cats OK,Dogs OK
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Radiators.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway, Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price