Artfully one of the best offerings in Hollin Hills. This contemporary 2 level mid-century modern home sits high above the neighborhood. The expansive views from all sides are ever changing and always intriguing. Almost 1/2 acre with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and nearly 2600 finished sq ft of a private retreat. No expense has been spare on the stone walls, concrete driveway and spacious patio & pergola, which are perfect for outdoor living, entertaining and sunset views. Two home offices, open kitchen, vaulted ceilings, 2 wood-burning fireplaces, sauna, upper level wrap around deck, gorgeous landscaping and covered shed . Enjoy Yoga on the wrap around deck and the peace it brings. Hardwoods were just refinished and interior painted.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,570 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- 2. Wood-burning, Brick.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Stone Driveway.
- Patio, Brick, Wrap-around Porch
- Asphalt, Rubber, Pitched
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Playground.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price