In the historic neighborhood of Pleasant Plains, nestled between Columbia Heights and Shaw, 725 Euclid Street, NW #1 is urban living at its best. This stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bath home features generous living spaces, 10' ceilings, gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops and backsplash, Kitchen-Aid appliances, gas cooking, full-size washer and dryer, luxurious baths, custom closets, alarm system, Nest thermostat, Leviton Smart Home system with 3-room integrated bluetooth audio, Emtek keyless entry, Secure entry gate to property, two owner-exclusive patios and low condo fees. A private and secure one car parking space is included as well. With a walk score of 93, this walker's paradise is less than 1/2 mile to the new Whole Foods, a 15 minute walk to two metro stations, and close to the shops and restaurants of the U Street corridor, Logan Circle and Columbia Heights.
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
989 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Intercom System, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Security Gate, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Fenced, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price