Seaside on South Point! An Extraordinary, direct Bayfront home, built for a luxurious waterfront lifestyle. This incredible, 7898 square foot, home delivers a beautiful sunrise over expansive paved decking and multiple balconies. With an infinity swimming pool and integrated hot tub, lush, manicured landscaping, a lighted pier with boat lift and two PWC lifts, your view is unobstructed across the Sinepuxent Bay to Assateague Island. The home boasts quality finishes featuring exceptionally crafted wood trims and moldings. Beautiful yet Coastal with sweeping staircases, formal and casual living areas, two fireplaces and a summer kitchen to enjoy the summer days with your family and guests. The custom chefâs kitchen with 2 dishwashers and an enormous refrigerator, custom granite counter tops and wood cabinets is flanked on each side by a stunning formal dining area and a sunny relaxed family area. With a separate kitchen/family work room you easily transition from family living ease to ready for guests in an instant. On the first floor there are three secluded rooms for formal entertaining and reading. There is also a theatre room, fully equipped with seating and electronics. Enjoy the Billiard room with pool and bay front views. Notice the well-appointed wet bar located adjacent to these entertainment rooms and opening to the poolside. On the second floor there are three bedrooms with thee private baths. A private office is located on this level with sweeping views of the Lush 4.88 acre property. The laundry room is located here on the 2nd floor with lots of countertop and cabinetry space. On the 3rd floor you will enter the Primary Bedroom Suite. This engaging room includes dramatic ceilings, a large private deck and an oversized custom dressing room/closet. Notice the elevator that ties all of this wonderful space together!! The 3-car garage has a raised storage area and a small kitchen area for additional food prep. Be impressed as you drive up the custom paved driveway and enter this beautifully charming & uniquely South Point home. Truly a MUST see for qualified Buyers. Contact the Listing Agent to schedule your private showing. The Summer kitchen (2021) is equipped with a large screen TV, kegerator, small refrigerator, tandoor, ice maker, 2 grills and is aprox. 168 SQFT, which is not included in the listed square footage of the home. The energy efficient solar panels are part of the property. All TV equipment as seen is included. There is an 8â X 20â shed on the property for additional storage. Includes crawlspace encapsulation system installed in 2020. , upgraded WiFI speaker system, roof shingles replaced in 2020.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Georgian, 2+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Electric Water Hea
Frame, Fiber Cement Siding, Stick Built, Mason, Hardi Plank
Private Sewer System
7,898 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Electric service available, Cable TV
Worcester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, De-Humidifier, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- 2. Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Elevator, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Lighted, Paved Driveway.
- Frame, HardeePlank, Fiber Cement
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground, Saltwater
- Lot View
- Bay, Water, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Body of Water
- Sinepuxent Bay
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Out Building, Landscaped, Back Yard, Fishing. Cleared, Poolside, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Tidal Wetland.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price