Seller Concession: The sellers shall pay six months pre-paid condo fees or as a credit to the buyer at closing the equivalent amount for an agreed to/ratified offer. Just perfect! Come see this wonderful Mid-Century modern style townhome located in fashionable South West DC. This beautiful home offers condominium living in a single family home environment. Located in the interior row of homes just off of N Street that opens onto the lovely Carrollsburg Park. This fine home features three floors of living space with foyer entrance on the main level through the private front patio. Light and airy, the main floor boasts an open floor plan complete with a gourmet kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, a dining area that seats eight, and a large living area with gas fireplace. A private garden with space for a grill, sunbathing and al fresco dining is just off the living room with direct access to the park and wonderful Carrollsburg amenities. The upper level features a skylight for terrific interior lighting, a primary bedroom with large closets and bath en-suite. An additional guest bedroom with bath complete this floor. The lower level includes a family room with full bath, plenty of space for a home gym or office, and a separate laundry and crafts room. All this and two (2) garage parking spots just below. So close to shopping, world class dining, theater and sports, transportation, downtown DC and the Mall. Make this home your first stop! You will be glad you did.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,595 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full Finished
- 1. Mantle.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Concrete
- Balcony, Patio
- Full, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Concierge, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Gated Community
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price