Back on the market at no fault of the seller.. Photos include some virtually staged photos. This sale includes TWO parcels totaling over 5 acres! Included in the low price of $230,000, you get a rancher style home built in 1971 with 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, & TONS of space for storage, a warehouse, a home business, or can reconfigure the layout of the house if you desire! (Previously was Monie Bay Furniture's location) In addition to the "main house", there is another home on the property that was built in 1901 & is of no value. However, if you would like to renovate this old farmhouse, it is here & ready for you! There is a barn on the property for even more storage. The two parcels need to be sold together. Some features about the main house: open concept, baseboard electric heat, central air, no gas appliances, HUGE walk-in closet, TWO garages (one on each side of the house), den & living room, stackable washer and dryer, a newer septic, and MORE. To be able to understand the layout and the potential this property has, you truly need to see it in person. There is a shed behind the main house for additional storage. This is a unique opportunity to own 2 homes, and 2 parcels with acreage for this price. Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well, Wel
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
1,480 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Somerset County Public Schools
WASHINGTON ACADEMY AND
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Private.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Additional Lot(s), Back Yard, Side Yard. Additional Lot(S), Flood Plain, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Rural, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price