Rare opportunity to own approximately 8 beautiful acres on Elliott Island! This property features 2 parcels included in the sale with a 1 bedroom, 1 bath home with hardwood flooring and fireplace in the serene waterfront village of Elliott Island . The walls and ceilings have been freshly painted. Also included is an over-sized shed approximately 36'x36' on the primary residence parcel that has new walls and ceiling, work benches and 100 amp electrical service. On the additional parcel that is included with the sale is an old home that could be used for additional storage. Property is water accessible to Elliott Creek with some cleanup of the existing phragmites. Property is only minutes from the public boat ramp and is close to thousands of acres of Federal and State public hunting land. This is the ideal location to escape the daily grind or for year round living/retirement.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
840 sq. ft
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Brick, Insert, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Private, Shared Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Body of Water
- Elliott Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Out Building, Additional Lot(s), Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Fishing. Additional Lot(S), Flood Plain, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Private, Rural, Sideyard(S), Secluded, Stream/Creek, Tidal Wetland.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price