BACK ON THE MARKET "Stunning 3-Bedroom Brick Rambler in the Heart of the Hillandale Forest subdivision. Step inside, and you'll be greeted by an open and spacious living area with plenty of natural light. Spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace, separate dining room, kitchen with door access to the screened-in patio. With three cozy bedrooms and three bathrooms, this home is perfect for families or anyone looking for extra space. Enjoy outdoor living? This property has you covered! The backyard features a large flat yard with trees for privacy, entertaining guests, or relaxing with a book. Enclosed porch off kitchen. Plus, the yard is partially fenced. Freshly painted throughout. Hardwoods under carpet. Conveniently located just minutes from stores, restaurants, and more. This home is also close to 495 for easy commuting. Don't miss your chance to own this stunning property - schedule a viewing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Cottage
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,632 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Prince George's County Public Schools
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Enclosed, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price