Ready for Buyer!!! MUST SEE!!! Experience SW Waterfront living at its BEST! Move-in condition. Natural Sunlit 1BR, 1BA w/open concept spacious living and dining area. Generous closet & storage space. Deeded garage parking included. Plaza w/water views of the Potomac River and Tidal Basin. 24-hr Concierge, AMAZING POOL, fitness room, secure bike storage. Minutes to District Wharf, Capitol Hill Eastern Market, Navy Yard, Nationals Stadium and Audie Field, National Mall, monuments and museums, nature trails and more... METRO Green Line. Short distance to major highways and National Airport, restaurants, grocers, libraries, and entertainment. Welcome Home!
Condo, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
726 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
District Of Columbia Public Schools
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Intercom System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 24 Hour Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Fountain.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Room, Laundry Facilities, Concierge, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price