Want to be a back up offer? Even though we are under contract with a buyer, the home is still available to be shown and the seller will accept back up offers. Need your rate to be around 5%? Seller willing to buy down your interest rate. Bring your best offer to include closing cost help or 2-1 buydown and seller will review. This Cape Cod style home has many great improvements. Family room and/or dining room addition features tumbled slate floors, Andersen sliding glass doors to the deck, and modern casement windows and is right off large center island kitchen with large dining area. Home has a 3 year old roof, 3 year old HVAC system and hot water heater, newer windows, brand new (never used) stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and cherry cabinets. There is a spa-like bathroom that has a large, luxury shower with steam and bench seat and a bedroom on first level. Two additional bedrooms and another updated full bath upstairs. Laundry hook ups for stackable units upstairs. Office or rental efficiency apartment with full bath and kitchenette in lower level with private entrance. Perfect for in-law suite, college rental or home office. Income producing - could pay some of the mortgage! Beautiful back yard with deck, in ground fire pit with gas, tiered water fall and pond hardscape that gives one a feeling of peace and tranquility! Great opportunity to own a large single family home on a quiet street and close to public transportation and commuter routes. As-is. No HOA!! Bring the family and all offers!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,332 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Appliance Center, Dryer, Washer, Wall Oven, Cook Top Range, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout, Full Finished
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Fenced.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition, Asphalt
- Rear, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Waterfall, Landscaped, Trees. Landscaping, Trees/Wooded, Other.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price