NEWLY PRICED. The Carriage House Cooperative offers many amenities rarely found in Foggy Bottom!. Updated three years ago the open kitchen offers wonderful granite counters with breakfast bar, nice cabinets and new appliances. Living room with hardwood floors and over-sized windows overlooks the large patio area offering owners a large seating area, plantings and grille. This now renovation should be finished shortly. The owners also updated the bathroom creating excellent storage . The bedroom features over-sized window and carpeting. With only steps to the laundry room this unit is perfectly situated on the first floor. 24 hour concierge, business center, ROOF TOP POOL, ON SITE-RENTAL PARKING, Located near George Washington University, Foggy Bottom Metro, Whole Foods/Trader Joe's and the Potomac River. Monthly fee is $1,148.55 which includes, taxes, ALL utilities , insurance maintenance and payment towards the underlying coop mortgage. The underlying mortgage is approximately $34, 000. VACANT, EASY TO SHOW, KEY AT DESK.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Other, Public Water Service
Brick, Mixed, Concrete
560 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
District Of Columbia Public Schools
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant, Central.
- Double Pane
- 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- On Site.
- Brick, Concrete
- Patio, Roof Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Grill - Outdoors.
- Community Amenities
- Concierge, Laundry Facilities, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Community Center, Exercise Room, Common Grounds
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price