This classic cape cod is now on the market for the first time since it was built in 1958. Restored and refreshed throughout including stunning original hard wood floors brought back to perfection, classic tiled bathrooms, updated kitchen with granite and newer appliances. Main level offers family room with brick wood burning fireplace, formal dining room, main level bedroom, full bath, kitchen and fabulous sunroom. Upstairs you will find huge bedroom with sitting area, full bath, and two additional bedrooms. Lower level is partially finished with rec room area, laundry, storage, and door leading to the level back yard. Highly coveted off street parking, new roof, new HVAC, new sump pump, new flooring and fresh paint. Cheverlyâs own metro station makes commuting a dream and catching a Nationals game a breeze. If football is your passion, the Commanders NFL stadium is just three miles away. Enjoy one of several parks, jogging track, basket ball courts, playgrounds, or maybe join the Cheverly Swim and Racquet Club to enjoy the pool and clay tennis courts. Excellent schools, always something happening!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
1,956 sq. ft
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partially Finished, Poured, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Level, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price