This property is being offered entirely in "AS IS" condition. The Seller will not warrant the condition or working order of the plumbing systems / heating and cooling systems / all appliances / washer and dryer etc.. Located close to shops/restaurants/schools and transportation. This property is a diamond in the rough. Close to the famous Thomas Jefferson school. Almost an acre of land with lots of trees and beautiful setting! This property has 4 car garage, a long driveway that can accommodate about 10-12 vehicles. The home has a main level bedroom and full bath! 2 good size bedroom on the upper level + full bath and a walk-up basement with a recreation room + full bath. Checkout floor plan in photos section. No showing after 7pm
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,027 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price