Wonderful Mount Rainier home that has four bedrooms and three full bathrooms this home all the Old Charm that you do not find in most homes today. This home features Hardwood Floors on both Main and Upper Levels. Bathrooms and Kitchen and Lower Level are beautiful tile floors. Lower Level features Large Family room for Relaxing. This home still has the old Glass door handles. Home features multiple Built in Cabinets that are not found in very many homes. Relaxing enclosed Side Porch. Home has a detached Garage with Under roof Barbeque on the rear of garage. For your Clients looking for a Classic Home this is it. Not to forget it is only blocks to the Arts District!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, Craftsman
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,030 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Wood Frame, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Porch, Enclosed
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Grill - Outdoors.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)