Luxury meets perfection. Gorgeous and meticulously maintained 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath unit at the Wardman Tower. This uniquely designed apartment with extraordinary attention to detail is perfect for someone downsizing from a larger home, someone in search of the ultimate in-town residence or someone who appreciates a truly full-service building. The floor plan includes a formal living room, an open dining area that can be formal or not, and a gourmet kitchen with countertop seating. The master bedroom suite with 2 walk-in closets, a handsome and sizable master bathroom and a balcony is situated near the uber-comfortable family room. An extremely private guest room with en suite bath doubles as a home office. Impressive finishes, custom cabinetry, unique lighting, abundant storage including an in-unit storage room, stunning white oak floors and two garage spaces are just some of the features that make Apartment 3E a standout. The Wardman Tower has a history of distinctive residents; perhaps it's your turn to enjoy the legacy, luxury and sophistication of an apartment that redefines perfection.
Condo, Colonial, 1 Story, Transitional
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,703 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Attended, Lighted.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Landscaped. Corner, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Concierge, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Security
- Security Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)