First Floor unit with no stairs and plenty of light! Welcome home to this first floor 1 bedroom 1 bath located within walking distance to everything you love about Adams Morgan. Across the street from a soccer field, basketball court, a kid's playground, and the first dog park ever in the city -Walter Pierce. Centrally located in the heart of Adams morgan, with just a 5 min walk in any direction and you can find yourself at the national zoo, grocery shopping, fine dinning, fast food dinning, and of course the iconic Adams morgan night life scene - literally steps away on 18th st. The unit comes turn key ready with room for your own personal touch with hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, recently revamped kitchen and bathroom, and recently deep cleaned.
Condo, Other, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
740 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Laundry Hookup, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Other. Other.
- Other, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Laundry Facilities
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price