FULLY REMODELED 1,445 square feet Penthouse of Inside and Outside living space with 2 levels features - Master Bedrooms and 2 full Bathrooms plus a Main level Powder/Half Bathroom. Open Main level floor design of a gourmet kitchen with Island leads into a Dining room area with a step-down into the Living room with fireplace and an amazing wall to wall glass door to the balcony. Upper level Master Bedroom features a luxury Bathroom of walk-in glassed shower. Completing this Bedroom is also the wall-to-walls window and walk-in closet as well as a 2nd closet. The 2nd Bedroom suite has a full Bathroom and private patio space. Upper level also has included the in-unit washer and dryer. 2501 M is located close proximity to downtown DC, Georgetown, Kennedy Center, Metro and Trader Joe's (1/2 block). City park and swimming pool behind building. Building has undergone a multimillion dollar renovation in 2016, '17, and '18 with all new windows, entryway into building, smart elevators directly to your chosen floor, plumbing throughout building, exercise room, meeting room and lounge plus many other improvements including availability of Verizon Fios internet speed. Twenty-four-hour desk, security and underground parking $250/mo more than 1 can be rented. You need to see to appreciate the quality of the building. Also, this is the apartment listed in Best Addresses on pages 296 and 297.
High-rise, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Public Water Service
1,376 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer, Cook Top Range, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Chairlift, Elevator.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attended, On Site.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Club House, Common Grounds, Concierge, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Party Room, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)