2501 M"s best-selling floorplan now available as a resale! This sensational 1,281 square foot 1 Bedroom, Den and 2 full baths is located on the second level . Enjoy the privacy of being at tree canopy height , yet the urban M Street and historic Row Houses across the street. The living area boasts Southern and Western exposures ensuring views in the winter months looking into Georgetown. The Den has a frosted glass panel providing privacy from the living space. Custom closet systems throughout provide ample storage in the condo, an additional private 7?x 5? storage room included in price. The spacious master bath has a double vanity along with a separate water closet, 2nd full bath directly across from den ensures guests' privacy. The building has secure 24-hour front desk, gym, conference room, party room and expansive rooftop deck. One parking space is available if Purchaser desires. Please call or e-mail Ross@mayhoodcompany.com to setup a private viewing this weekend!
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Other Construction, Vinyl Siding
1,281 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top Range, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Microwave
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan, wine storage, Walk-in Closets, Built-Ins, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Vinyl, Other
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Concierge, Fitness Center, Party Room, Meeting Room
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)