This Stunning 4 Bd/3.5Ba, 1905 Federal-style row home in desirable Kalorama is the quintessential mix of modern finishes with classic charm. The open concept main level is perfect for entertaining with views stretching over 50ft front to back. The beautiful dine-in kitchen with atrium is perfect for soaking in beautiful spring days, allowing for tons of natural light to fill the entire home. This gourmet kitchen comes complete with Viking and Subzero Appliances. Moving up the grand staircase you'll be greeted by 2 Bedrooms 1 Bath and a Den. The top floor boasts a open and spacious master suite with bright marble running throughout and a massive walk-in closet. The 900 sqft basement in-law suite comes complete with a full kitchen, living room, bed/bath, walk-in closet and laundry as well as it's own private front entrance. Outdoors you'll find a private garden w gas bbq and expansive patio. Last the home features a large attic for storage. Perfectly situated amongst the city close to an abundance of shopping and world class dining, while still being just steps to Rock Creek, this is a wonderful home you won't want to miss out on. -- Home now offered with 1 year of free parking!
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,700 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, 2nd Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Stove, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Full, Space For Rooms, Full Finished
- Stained Glass, Bay Window(s), Skylights
- 4. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- On Site.
- Porch, Patio
- Lot View
- City, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price