LiGHT & BRIGHT CORNER UNIT IN PRIME DUPONT. This one-bedroom, one-bath condo is one of the largest units at The Wardman, a Beaux Arts building, circa 1916. With an abundance of natural light streaming in, it offers a spacious living and dining space with tall ceilings, handsome hardwoods and a wood-burning fireplace. It also features a kitchen with granite, stainless and plenty of cabinets, a bedroom with double closets, a washer/dryer and an extra storage unit in the basement. Plus, front patio with shared grill and seating area. Pet friendly building and the Dupont dog park is just one block away. Close to shops, restaurants, gyms and more. Low condo fee, too! PRIVATE SHOWINGS ONLY. MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
Condo, 1 Story, Beaux Arts
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
661 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)