Must see - Superb VALUE! If you want Space, Space, Space and more Space - and a VERY low Condo Fee - then this is a Must See! Extremely rare opportunity on one of Dupont Circle's loveliest streets. Spacious, sun-drenched Penthouse with superb Storage in a gorgeous 2-unit building. Unit B boasts a gracious entry foyer with coat closets, 9'+ ceilings and hardwood floors on the main level. Formal, bay-front Living Room with Gas Fireplace and Loads of Natural Light, Den/Library/Parlor with 2nd Gas Fireplace, extensive built-ins, Main Level Powder Room and small Bar. Large Formal Dining Room and Light-Filled Kitchen with Ample Storage and Counter Space. Main Level Deck and Stairs to Parking, too. King-Sized, Bay-Front Primary Bedroom with High Ceilings, Large Walk-In Closet and Gorgeous Updated Bath with Separate Tub and Shower. Spacious 2nd Bedroom with En-Suite Bath. HUGE Private Roof Deck with Ample room for dining & lounging! Extremely low Condo Fee, too. Perfectly Located near Shops, Dining, Nightlife, Downtown, Georgetown, Logan Circle, METRO and So Much More. Must see - it's really a great apartment!
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,637 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Roof Deck
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price