Charming 1 BR w/ storage and in-unit laundry set among the trees of Rock Creek Park. This inviting home welcomes with warm hardwood floors, gas fireplace, crown molding, and two exposures. An open living/dining space provides flexibility for working from home or hosting friends, and a spacious bedroom accommodates a king-or-queen-size bed. Gas cooking, tankless hot water heater, and in-unit laundry. The well-managed building offers extra storage, secure bike storage, and a pleasant shared courtyard. Enjoy easy access to Rock Creek Park, Metro (Green/Yellow), 14th and 16th St. bus routes, and groceries. Numerous nearby restaurants include Little Coco's, Thip Khao, Queen's English, The Coupe, and Mezcalero. Note: Floor plan measurements are approximate.
Condo, Traditional, 1 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Publ
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
518 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Dryer, Intercom System
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Extra Storage, Storage Bin
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price